Seventy years, from everything under construction to rapid innovative changes
Seventy years, from devastation to prosperity
2019 is the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China. Regardless of our nationality and no matter where we come from, we have witnessed her rapid economic growth. This is proven by the construction of Shanghai Pudong New Area, Tianjin Binhai New Area, Shaanxi Xixian New District, Hebei Xiong'an New District that drive the overall development.
We have seen her rapid development in the fields of science and technology. We have witnessed how the Liaoning Aircraft Carrier sailed on the ocean, how Shenzhou Spaceship flew in space, how bullet trains led in all directions as well as how artificial intelligence and 5G technology rises to maturity. Now, the term "Made in China" is moving towards "Created in China".
We have also felt her closer international cooperation and relations. This is manifested by the implementation of the Belt and Road Initiative which connected the continents and the people, the remarkable and fruitful results of the South-South Cooperation, the newly elected FAO Director-General who is of Chinese origin, the steady growth of trade among the SCO member countries, as well as the deepening of the exchange of multilateral culture.
We have marveled at her beautiful rivers and mountains. Few of them are the following: Guilin landscape, Sichuan Jiuzhaigou, Hangzhou West Lake, Yangtze River Three Gorges, Anhui Huangshan; the natural magical work created numerous fascinating ink paintings.
As one of the activities or events celebrated under the theme of the International Youth Day and the 70th Anniversary of the National Day, the Silk Road Young Leaders Club sincerely invites you, who are in the new era of China, to use the lens to portray China in your own eyes, to use the image to seize the most touching moments, to use the shutter to record the beautiful time you have in China as well as to capture the future of your progress with China.
Theme: "Seventy Years Old, China Is Still A Youth" Photograph Collection
Submission Time: August 1 - September 30, 2019
How to Submit: Please send photos and application form email@example.com
4. 文件类型为 JPEG、JPG、JPE、PNG，每幅作品经适当压缩，最大不超过5M；
1. The work should highlight the theme of China, Dream, Struggle, Peace, Development, Innovation, picture the humanistic stories, natural scenery and wonderful moments of life, etc.
2. Originality: All the submitted photos should be original. Photo information should be kept. Otherwise, it will be invalid.
3. Quantity: Each person can submit 1-5 single photos or no more than 6 group photos.
4. Format: The file type is strictly JPEG, JPG, JPE, PNG, each piece of work shall be properly compressed, and the size of each should not exceed 5M.
5. Participants are allowed to use picture editors and Photoshop-like software if they do not violate the law (including plagiarism) and social customs.
6. Natural photography and social photography can make moderate adjustments to the tone, but it cannot violate the objective reality of the image.
Exibition: The selected photos will be displayed on Silk Road & Young Dreams Wechat public account from October 1st, 2019.
报名表下载 Application Form Download: